- ISBN: 9781449486945 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1449486940 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States]: Andrews McMeel, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
The debut collection from 22-year-old poet Reyna Mays, I Love My Love tells the story of Reyna's childhood, her parents' toxic relationship, and how, against all odds, she learned to love herself.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Biddy, Reyna > Childhood and youth > Poetry.
Self-acceptance > Poetry.
Dysfunctional families > Poetry.
American poetry > 21st century.