Holiday in the Hamptons [electronic resource] / Sarah Morgan.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781488203329 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1488203326 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (10hr., 06 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Harlequin Enterprises, Limited, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Jennifer Woodward.
The perfect summer escape...? Professional dog-walker Felicity Knight loves everything about New York...until her ex-husband starts working at her local vet clinic. She hasn't seen Seth Carlyle in ten years, but one glimpse of him - too gorgeous, and still too good for her - and Fliss's heart hurts like their whirlwind marriage ended yesterday. So when her grandmother in The Hamptons needs help for the summer, it seems the perfect way to escape her past... Their relationship might only have lasted a few scorching months, but vet Seth knows Fliss - if she's run away to The Hamptons, it's because she still feels their connection and it terrifies her. He let her go once before, when he didn't know any better, but not this summer! With the help of his adorable dog Lulu, and a sprinkling of beachside magic, Seth is determined to make Fliss see that he's never stopped loving her...
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by series