Head over heels [electronic resource] / Jill Mansell.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781515921707 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1515921700 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (14hr., 02 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Tantor Audio, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:|| Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Narrated by Gemma Dawson.
|Summary, etc.:|| Welcome to Jill Mansell's wonderful world! In the picturesque village of Upper Sisley, everyone thinks they know their neighbors, but nobody knows what scandalous surprise is going to happen next. 1. An unexpected reunion between two former lovers changes both their families forever. 2. Old friendships fade and new ones blossom as neighbors begin to see one another in a new light. 3. A young woman finally asks for what she really wants, a young man atones for bad behavior, and both find that courage brings its own rewards. Plus: Surprises, companionship, crossed wires, and self-discovery in a story that will leave you completely satisfied, and begging for more.
|System Details Note:|| Mode of access: World Wide Web.