Invincible. Volume 2, issue 5-8, Eight is enough.
- ISBN: 9781106900166 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1106900162 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States]: Image Comics, 2004.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
The "Invincible Family" finally starts to get a handle on the whole superhero thing, while Mark plans for college and the oft-mentioned Guardians of the Globe are finally introduced in this full-length trade paperback featuring what is undoubtedly the single most shocking and unexpected page in the series thus far. If you've been waiting for the trade, here it is!
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Teenagers > Comic books, strips, etc.
High school students > Comic books, strips, etc.
Comic books, strips, etc.