Death by drowning : a short story [electronic resource] / Agatha Christie.
- ISBN: 9780062298140 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0062298143 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States]: Harper Collins Publishers, 2013.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:|| Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Summary, etc.:|| Previously published in the print anthology The Thirteen Problems. A young girl finds out she's pregnant and throws herself off a bridge, but Miss Marple is not so sure it was suicide.
|System Details Note:|| Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Marple, Jane (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Murder > Fiction.