- ISBN: 9781534302976 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1534302972 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States]: Image Comics, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
Imagine if sunlight burned you alive. In the near future, a mysterious solar event has transformed the sun's light into deadly immolating rays. The world's few survivors now live in nocturnal cities. But a killer who uses sunlight to burn his victims emerges, and when he targets the daughter of a solar power mogul, it falls to a disillusioned solar engineer to protect her.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Solar activity > Comic books, strips, etc.
Natural disasters > Comic books, strips, etc.
Murder > Investigation > Comic books, strips, etc.
Comic books, strips, etc.