Dance hall of the dead / Tony Hillerman.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780792758488 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 079275848X (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (2hr., 53 min.)) : digital
- Edition: Abridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Blackstone Audio, Inc., 2013.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Michael Ansara.
Two Native American boys have vanished into thin air, leaving a pool of blood behind them. Lieutenant Joe Leaphorn of the Navajo Tribal Police has no choice but to suspect the very worst, since the blood that stains the parched New Mexican ground once flowed through the veins of one of the missing, a young Zuni. But his investigation into a terrible crime is being complicated by an important archaeological dig-and a steel hypodermic needle. And the unique laws and sacred religious rites of the Zuni people are throwing impassable roadblocks in Leaphorn's already twisted path, enabling a craven murderer to elude justice or, worse still, to kill again.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Police > Southwestern States > Fiction.
Navajo Indians > Fiction.
Indian reservation police > Fiction.
Leaphorn, Joe, Lt. (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Southwest, New > Fiction.