View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781459222847 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1459222849 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States]: HQN Books, 2012.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
What's the market price on a decent guy these days? Maggie Beaumont's luck is about to change. Sure, she's known for her bad romantic choices, her former boyfriend broke up with her by bringing his new girlfriend home for a visit. And then there was the crush she had on a gorgeous young Irishman, who turned out to be Father Tim, the parish's new priest. But romantic salvation has arrived in the form of handsome, if surly, fisherman Malone. It turns out there's a heart of gold underneath his barnacle-clad exterior. Will this catch of the day turn into the dish of a lifetime?
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Restaurateurs > Fiction.