Parke County covered bridge auto trails : a west-central Indiana road trip / Paul R. Wonning.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Mooresville PL - Mooresville||I 977.246 WON (Text)||37323005319697||IND_ROOM||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781544055336
- Physical Description: vi, 123 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Print edition.
- Publisher: [Indiana] : Mossy Feet Books, 2016.
- Copyright: ©2016.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
“Explore the covered bridges and peaceful rural countryside of beautiful Parke County, Indiana. This wonderful region has over thirty historic covered bridges preserved for visitors to see. Parke County Covered Bridge Auto Trails includes the history of not only the bridges, but many of the men that built them as well.”—publisher’s description, back cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Automobile travel > Indiana > Parke County > Guidebooks.
Covered bridges > Indiana > Parke County.
Indiana > Guidebooks.
Indiana > Description and travel.
Parke County (Ind.) > Guidebooks.
Search for related items by series
- Exploring Indiana's highways and back roads series ; 3
- Exploring Indiana's highways and back roads series ; 3.