- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||YA F BRE (Text)||30032010707971||YOUNG ADULT FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781496544490 (lib. bdg.) :
- ISBN: 1496544498 (lib. bdg.) :
- Physical Description: 91 pages
- Publisher: Stone Arch Books, 2017.
|Summary, etc.:|| After transferring from a private arts school to public school, prodigy bass player Terence Kato quickly puts together a band, but winning a citywide music competition with a brand- new drummer won't be as easy as "ONE...TWO...THREE...FOUR!"
Search for related items by series