God is for real : and he longs to answer your most difficult questions / Todd Burpo with David Drury.
- 3 of 4 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis|| ISLM BV4501.3.B8587 2017b (Text)||00000106639537||Talking Books Large Type||Checked out||08/09/2068|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis|| ISLM BV4501.3.B8587 2017b (Text)||00000106640782||Talking Books Large Type||Available||-|
|Linton PL - Linton||231 BUR L.P. (Text)||30149000811637||Large Print Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|Plainfield-Guilford Twp PL - Plainfield||L.P. 248.4 Burpo (Text)||31208912041367||large print||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781478923930
- ISBN: 1478923938
- Physical Description: vii, 373 pages (large print) ; 22 cm
- Edition: Large print/First edition.
- Publisher: New York : FaithWords, 2017.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 365-371).
Offers clear, down-to-earth answers to the questions people have about the real difficulties of their life and faith, using biblical wisdom to encourage readers to meet God in their daily lives.
Search for related items by subject
Spiritual life > Christianity.
|Genre:||Large type books.
- Grand Central PubGOD IS FOR REAL, a new book from author of the best-seller HEAVEN IS FOR REAL, addresses soul-searching questions about God, like What is God like? Why are things the way they are in spite of who God is?If Todd's first book, Heaven Is for Real, was about the then and there of heaven, GOD IS FOR REAL is about the here and now on earth:
Why are there are so many hypocritical church people? Why do Christians make such a big deal about the cross? Why doesn't God seem to answer our biggest prayers?
People are tired of pat answers offered up in churchy language explaining away their questions; we want the down-and-dirty truth. What bothers us about life and faith is real and gritty. We need a plain-spoken voice to offer God's answers to difficult struggles and painful doubts.
Todd charges into these subjects with a fireman's courage, a small-town friend's vulnerability, and a local pastor's compassion. He helps articulate the questions people have, then gives them relevant biblical wisdom for taking their next steps in faith.
God is ready to meet you! Are you ready to meet Him?