Hidden dangers : seek and find 13 of the world's deadliest animals / by Lola M. Schaefer ; illustrated by Tymn Armstrong.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jay Co PL - Portland||J591.65 S294 (Text)||76383000453415||Kids New Shelf, J NF||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781452134291 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1452134294 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 24 x 29 cm
- Publisher: San Francisco, California : Chronicle Books, LLC, 
|Summary, etc.:|| Presents the habitats and the dangerous behavior of various animals around the world, including the golden poison dart frog, North American porcupine, aquatic coral snake, Australian box jellyfish, and the deathstalker scorpion.
|Target Audience Note:|| Age 5-8.
K to grade 3.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dangerous animals > Juvenile literature.