I help at grandpa's house / Beatrice Mortmain ; illustrated by Aurora Aguilera.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||JPIC MOR (Text)||36626103868998||JUV New Picture Books||Checked out||11/09/2017|
- ISBN: 9781508156772 (paperback book)
- ISBN: 9781538320358 (6 pack)
- ISBN: 9781508157373 (library bound book)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : PowerKids Press, 2018.
|General Note:|| Includes index.
|Summary, etc.:|| A child enjoys helping Grandpa, who lives next door, with such things as walking his dog, drying dishes, and putting together puzzles.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Helpfulness > Fiction.
Grandfathers > Fiction.
Search for related items by series