- 2 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Carnegie PL of Steuben Co - Angola||J 951 BLE (Text)||33118000181595||Children: Nonfiction||In process||-|
|Kendallville PL - Kendallville Main Branch||KID PLACES ASIA CHINA (Text)||37516002032771||KidNF Places||Available||-|
|Kendallville PL - Limberlost Branch||KID PLACES ASIA CHINA (Text)||37516002032772||KidNF Places||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780531237076 (library binding)
- ISBN: 0531237079 (library binding)
- ISBN: 9780531239735 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 053123973X (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 32 pages : illustrations (mostly color), color maps ; 20x22 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic, 2018.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes an index.
|Summary, etc.:|| Home to around one-fifth of all the people on Earth, China is a huge and fascinating country. Join Wang as he leads readers on a tour of his homeland and explains the ins and outs of life in China, from what people eat to how they decorate their houses. Wang will also share his knowledge of Chinese history, explain the country's regional differences, point out important landmarks, and more.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||China > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series