- 4 of 4 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Carnegie PL of Steuben Co - Angola||J 971 BLE (Text)||33118000181395||Children: Nonfiction||Available||-|
|Kendallville PL - Kendallville Main Branch||KID PLACES NORTH.AMERICA CANADA (Text)||37516002032769||KidNF Places||Available||-|
|Kendallville PL - Limberlost Branch||KID PLACES NORTH.AMERICA CANADA (Text)||37516002032770||KidNF Places||Available||-|
|Perry Co PL - Tell City Main Library||J 971 BLE (Text)||70621000443917||Juvenile - Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780531237083 (library binding : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0531237087 (library binding : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780531239742 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0531239748 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 32 pages : colof illustrations, color map ; 20x22 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic, 2018.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes index.
|Summary, etc.:|| Located just north of the United States, Canada is the world's second largest country. Meet up with your tour guide, Jackson, as he takes readers on an amazing journey across Canada. Along the way, he'll explain what life is like for Canadians, from what their homes are like and what they eat to what they study in school and which activities they enjoy most. Jackson will also share information about Canadian history and traditions, offer fun facts about the country's most important places, and more.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Canada > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series