- 1 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis|| ISLM PS3616.O65424 H67 2017 (Text)||00000105513287||Talking Books Large Type||Reshelving||-|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis|| ISLM PS3616.O65424 H67 2017 (Text)||00000105513279||Talking Books Large Type||Checked out||01/07/2068|
- ISBN: 9781432840372 (large print : hardcover)
- ISBN: 1432840371 (large print : hardcover)
- Physical Description: 407 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, Cengage Learning, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017
|Summary, etc.:|| In one shattering instant, schoolteacher Cassandra Miller lost everything that mattered to her. Stricken with guilt and sorrow, she has no reason to care about tomorrow. An ex-Marine, Wylie Everett has always loved Cass, though their backgrounds were as different as could be. The last person Cass wants help from is Wylie, the man she wants to forget. In childhood, Wylie Everett was her cherished best friend. In adulthood, he was the secret lover who left her without explanation. He walked away believing he could never be good enough for her. But he's never stopped regretting his decision. Now, helping her heal is the only way he can make amends, and hopefully make up for lost time. As he renews her joy in small things, and challenges her to take a fresh perspective, the desire they once shared burns more fiercely than everand proves anything but safe. Can he and Cass find one last way to move forward, and risk rebuilding their lives together?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||African Americans > Fiction.
Large type books.
Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- Thorndike Press large print African-American
- Hope and love
- Thorndike Press large print African-American series.