Fix-it and forget-it cookbook : 700 great slow cooker recipes / Phyllis Good ; foreword by Hope Comerford ; photos by Bonnie Matthews.
- 4 of 5 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jackson Co PL - Seymour Main Library||641.5884 GOOD (Text)||37500004437949||Nonfiction||Checked out||02/06/2019|
|Monticello-Union Twp PL - Monticello||641.5 GOOD (Text)||37743002245167||Adult Nonfiction||Display||-|
|Morgan Co PL - Martinsville Main Library||641.5884 GOO (Text)||78551000534754||Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|Royal Center-Boone Twp PL - Royal Center||641.5 GOO (Text)||75091000028175||ANF - Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|Zionsville PL - Hussey-Mayfield Memorial||641.5884 GOOD (Text)||33946003287351||Nonfiction . 2nd Floor||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781680993011
- ISBN: 1680993011
- Physical Description: ix, 702 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: Revised & updated [edition].
- Publisher: New York, New York : Good Books, 
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Appetizers, snacks, and spreads -- Breakfast foods -- Breads -- Soups, stews, & chilis -- Main dishes -- Vegetables -- Desserts -- Beverages.
"Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook has already sold more than 5 million copies. It's the book that launched a slow cooker empire and it is beloved across the country for its easy-to-follow recipes that use easy-to-find ingredients. For the first time, it’s now available in a full-color format that boasts 350 mouthwatering photographs!"--provided by Amazon.com.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Electric cooking, Slow.
- Perseus Publishing
The original New York Times bestselling Fix-It and Forget-It title, now in full-color!
- Perseus Publishing
Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook has already sold more than 5 million copies. It’s the book that launched a slow cooker empire and it is beloved across the country for its easy-to-follow recipes that use easy-to-find ingredients. For the first time, it’s now available in a full-color format that boasts 350 mouthwatering photographs! You can trust these recipes because they are—
- Collected from some of America’s best home cooks
- Tested in real-life settings
- Carefully selected from thousands of recipes Each recipe includes prep time and cooking time, so you know exactly what to expect. Recipes include breakfasts, main meals, appetizers, and desserts, including:
- Beef Stew Bourguignonne
- Black-Eyed Pea and Vegetable Chili
- Sweet Potato Chowder
- Winter’s Night Beef Soup
- Maple Baked Beans
- Ham and Scalloped Potatoes
- Hot Cranberry Citrus Punch
- Caramel Apples
- And More!