Fathomless / Greig Beck.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Danville-Center Twp PL - Danville||F Bec (Text)||32604000223693||DCTPLD AD Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780994630407 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0994630409 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 391 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Beechworth, Australia : Cohesion Press, 
- Copyright: ©2016
Cate Granger is following in her grandfather's footsteps to explore "Bad Waters' off Baranof Island in the Gulf of Alaska, reputed to be the home of great sea monsters. Along with a team of scientists and crew, her search for a primordial creature becomes an horrific success.The great Megalodon shark follows its instincts and very quickly becomes a formidable predator.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Carcharocles megalodon > Fiction.
Sharks > Fiction.