Valley of bones / by Dusty Richards.
- 2 of 4 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
1 current hold with 4 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Brazil PL - Brazil||LARGE PRINT RICHARDS (Text)||38160000524510||Second Floor, Large Print||On holds shelf||-|
|Jay Co PL - Portland||LP AF RICHA (Text)||76383000453468||Large Print, AF||Available||-|
|Plainfield-Guilford Twp PL - Plainfield||L.P. FIC Richards (Text)||31208912041128||large print||Available||-|
|Shelby Co PL - Shelbyville Main Library||LP RIC (Text)||78731000501608||New Fiction||Checked out||06/07/2018|
- ISBN: 9781432839376
- ISBN: 1432839373
- Physical Description: 525 pages (large print); 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017
Series numeration from NoveList.
As the electric cables are laid for a new telegraph system that will connect the settlers of the Arizona Territory to the rest of the country, rancher Chet Byrnes squares off with a gang of hired henchmen who would kill to sabotage the project, all while he deals with cutthroat rustlers on the Mexican border.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- A Byrnes family ranch novel ; [book 10]
- Thorndike Press large print western
- Richards, Dusty. A Byrnes family ranch novel ; 10.
- Thorndike Press large print Western series.