Lea / Pascal Mercier ; translated from the German by Shaun Whiteside.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Washington Carnegie PL - Washington||FIC MER (Text)||21401000500579||Adult Hardback Shelves||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780802121660 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0802121667 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 292 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First Grove Atlantic hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Grove Press, 2017.
Originally published in German: München : C. Hanser, 2007.
About a father's boundless love for his daughter as her obsessive desire to become a concert violinist drives them both to the brink of destruction.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fathers and daughters > Fiction.