- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Koontz Lake Branch (Walkerton)||E SHA (Text)||30141010067417||NEW JUVENILE||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781426328862 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 1426328869 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 47 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : National Geographic, 
|Summary, etc.:|| "Adult and child readers will learn all about urban and rural areas together in this new Co-reader from National Geographic Kids! Readers will take a tour through cities and rural areas around the world to learn what life is like downtown, in a farm community, in the mountains, and all around"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:|| Age 2 to 5.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||City and town life.
Search for related items by series