Do you really want to meet a pterosaur? / by Annette Bay Pimentel ; illustrated by Daniele Fabbri.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hagerstown Jefferson Twp PL - Hagerstown||JUV 567.918 PIME (Text)||39213000821409||JUV Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781681511139 (library binding)
- ISBN: 9781681521381 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations, color map ; 22 x 24 cm
- Publisher: Mankato, Minnesota : Amicus Illustrated/Amicus Ink, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
|Summary, etc.:|| "A young child adventures back in time to 80 million years ago to meet the pteranodon, one species of pterosaur, and learns what they ate, how they laid eggs, and how they lived with dinosaurs. This illustrated narrative nonfiction title includes a map of fossil findings, glossary, and further resources"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:|| K to grade 3.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pteranodon > Juvenile literature.
Pterosauria > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series