Do you really want to meet Apatosaurus? / by Annette Bay Pimentel ; illustrated by Daniele Fabbri.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hagerstown Jefferson Twp PL - Hagerstown||JUV 567.9138 PIME (Text)||39213000821391||JUV Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781681511122 (library binding)
- ISBN: 9781681521374 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations, color map ; 22 x 24 cm
- Publisher: Mankato, Minnesota : Amicus Illustrated, 
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
|Summary, etc.:|| "A young child adventures back in time to 150 million years ago to meet an Apatosaurus, learning what this dinosaur ate, its size, and about its babies. This illustrated narrative nonfiction title includes a map of fossil findings, glossary, and further resources"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:|| K to grade 3.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Apatosaurus > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series