Sleep well Siba & Saba / Nansubuga Nagadya Isdahl and ; Sandra Van Doorn, illustration.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jackson Co PL - Seymour Main Library||JUV PICT ISDAHL (Text)||9781911373094S||On Order||On order||-|
- ISBN: 9781911373094 : SAL
- ISBN: 1911373099 : SAL
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 25 cm
- Edition: American edition.
- Publisher: [London] : Lantana Publishing, 2017.
|Summary, etc.:|| Forgetful sisters Siba and Saba are constantly losing things, then dreaming at night of the things that they have lost, until their dreams begin to reveal something else.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sisters > Fiction.
Lost and found possessions > Fiction.
Dreams > Fiction.