True to the old flag : a tale of the American war of independence / by G.A. Henty.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
1 current hold with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Mitchell Comm. PL - Mitchell||J HEN (Text)||36823001572547||J Audiobooks||In transit||-|
- ISBN: 9781538403235 (audiobook)
- Physical Description: [8 audio discs (approximately 10 hours)?] : digital, CD audio ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [Ashland, Oregon] : [Blackstone Audio], .
- Distributor: Old Saybrook, Connecticut : www.micromarketing.org
[Typographic symbols and accents removed for systems compatibility.]
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Jim Hodges.
"The Battles of Lexington and Concord, Bunker Hill, The Declaration of Independence, Washington Crossing the Delaware, Saratoga, and the final surrender of Cornwallis at Yorktown - these are the scenes that stir the soul of many an American. But to an Englishman, they do no such thing. This Henty novel retells these stirring tales, but from a different perspective."
|Source of Description Note:||
Title and description based on researched data; resource not viewed.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Conduct of life > Fiction.
United States > History > Revolution, 1775-1783 > Fiction.