From grapes to jelly / by Bridget Heos ; illustrated by Stephanie Fizer Coleman.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hagerstown Jefferson Twp PL - Hagerstown||JUV 641.348 HEOS (Text)||39213000821508||JUV Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781681511221 (library binding)
- ISBN: 9781681512129 (ebook)
- ISBN: 9781681521473 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustration, color map ; 22 x 24 cm
- Publisher: Mankato, MN : Amicus, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
|Summary, etc.:|| "A child wonders where jelly comes from and learns about the jobs of a grape farmer and workers in a jelly factory. This illustrated narrative nonfiction book includes a map of where Concord grapes are grown, glossary, and further resources"--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Jelly > Juvenile literature.
Grapes > Juvenile literature.
Grape products > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series