From peanuts to peanut butter : by Bridget Heos ; illustrated by Stephanie Fizer Coleman.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hagerstown Jefferson Twp PL - Hagerstown||JUV 664.8056 HEOS (Text)||39213000821482||JUV Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781681511238 (library binding)
- ISBN: 9781681512136 (ebook)
- ISBN: 9781681521480 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations, color map : 22 x 24 cm
- Publisher: Mankato, MN : Amicus, 
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
|Summary, etc.:|| "A child wonders where peanut butter comes from and learns about the jobs of peanut farmers and how peanuts are harvested, and how peanuts are made into peanut butter and packaged at a factory. This illustrated narrative nonfiction book includes a map of where peanuts are grown, glossary, and further resources"--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Peanut butter > Juvenile literature.
Peanuts > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series