From wheat to bread / by Bridget Heos ; illustrated by Stephanie Fizer Coleman.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hagerstown Jefferson Twp PL - Hagerstown||JUV 641.815 HEOS (Text)||39213000821474||JUV Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781681511184 (library binding)
- ISBN: 9781681512082 (e-book)
- ISBN: 9781681521435 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations, color map ; 22 x 25 cm
- Publisher: Mankato, MN : Amicus, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
|Summary, etc.:|| "A child wonders where bread comes from and learns about the jobs of a wheat farmer, a miller, and a baker in a bread factory as they describe the steps in bread-making. This illustrated narrative nonfiction book includes world map of where wheat is grown, glossary, and further resources"--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bread > Juvenile literature.
Wheat > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series