If you were a kid docking at the International Space Station / by Josh Gregory ; illustrated by Jason Raish.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Butler PL - Butler||J 629.45 GRE (Text)||73174005033757||Childrens: Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780531237465 (library binding : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780531239476 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations ; 20 x 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Children's Press, an imprint of Scholastic Inc., 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Learn all about space exploration and find out what astronauts do aboard the International Space Station, how they travel back and forth from Earth, and more."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||International Space Station > Juvenile literature.
Space stations > Juvenile literature.
Outer space > Exploration > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series