- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Colfax-Perry Twp PL||J FIC LEG (Text)||74121000092528||Children's Juvenile Fiction - Lower Level||Checked out||10/05/2017|
- ISBN: 1442466022|q(paperback)
- ISBN: 9781442466029|q(paperback)
- Physical Description: 374 pages ;|c20 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers edition.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Finley Hart is sent to her grandparents' house for the summer, but her anxiety and overwhelmingly sad days continue until she escapes into her writings which soon turn mysteriously real and she realizes she must save this magical world in order to save herself" --|cProvided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:|| Fantasy fiction.|2lcgft