The great pasta escape / by Miranda Paul ; illustrated by Javier Joaquin.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Huntingburg PL - Huntingburg||JUV PAU (Text)||39970000609817||JUV||Available||-|
|Morgan Co PL - Martinsville Main Library||E PAU (Text)||78551000376758||Easy Collection||Checked out||10/10/2017|
- ISBN: 9781499804805 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1499804806 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Little Bee Books, 
- Copyright: ©2017
|Summary, etc.:|| Various types of pasta have followed the rules since they were made but when the learn they are meant to be eaten, they plot how to escape the factory.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pasta products > Fiction.
Pasta products > Juvenile fiction.