- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Kewanna-Union Twp PL - Kewanna||Y-629.80 HIG (Text)||35887000564384||Youth Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781681511412 (library binding)
- ISBN: 9781681521725 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: pages cm.
- Publisher: Mankato, Minnesota : Amicus High Interest, 2018.
|General Note:|| Includes index.
|Summary, etc.:|| "A photo-illustrated book for elementary readers about robots that work to make and package our goods. Describes the technological history that led to today's automated assembly machines. Explains their role today and possible future applications. Includes Q&A feature, glossary, index, and further resources"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Robots, Industrial > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series