Atlas of climatic types in the United States, 1900-1939 / by C.W. Thornthwaite ; in cooperation with Division of Climate and Crop Weather, United States Weather Bureau.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 630 Un58mp no. 421 (Text)||63058-421001||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 atlas (ii, 7 pages) : 96 color maps on 48 pages ; 48 cm.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Soil Conservation Service, 1941.
|General Note:|| At head of title: United States Dept. of Agriculture. Soil Conservation Service ...
"Assistance in the preparation of the maps was furnished by the personnel of Work Projects Administration, Office Project No. 65-2-42-282."
Maps are numbered as plates.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (p. 5. "Selected references": pages 5-7).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States > Climate.
Search for related items by series
- Miscellaneous publication / United States Department of Agriculture ; no. 421
- Miscellaneous publication (United States. Department of Agriculture) ; no. 421.