Prevalence of low high-density lipoprotein cholesterol among adults, by physical activity : United States, 2011-2014 / Marissa L. Zwald, Lara J. Akinbami, Tala H.I. Fakhouri, and Cheryl D. Fryar.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (7 pages) : color illustrations.
- Publisher: Hyattsville, MD : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 2017.
|General Note:|| "March 2017."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 7).
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on online resource; title from PDF file caption (CDC, viewed Aug. 31, 2017).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (U.S.)
Lipoproteins > Statistics.
Cholesterol > Statistics.
Search for related items by series
- NCHS data brief, 1941-4935 ; no. 276
- DHHS publication ; no. 2017-1209
- NCHS data brief (Series) ; no. 276.
- DHHS publication ; no. 2017-1209.