Electronic medical record use by office-based physicians and their practices : United States, 2006 / Esther S. Hing, Catharine W. Burt, and David A. Woodwell.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (7 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Hyattsville, MD : U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 2007.
|General Note:|| "October 26, 2007."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 4).
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from title page (CDC, viewed August 29, 2017).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Medical records > Management > United States > Statistics.
Medical informatics > United States > Statistics.
Search for related items by series
- Advance data from vital and health statistics ; no. 393
- DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 2008-1250
- Advance data from vital and health statistics of the National Center for Health Statistics ; no. 393.
- DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 2008-1250.