When do you take refuge? : decisionmaking during mine emergency escape : instructor's guide and lesson plans / Carin L. Kosmoski [and five others].
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (40 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Pittsburgh, PA ; Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, Office of Mine Safety and Health Research, 2011.
|General Note:|| "August 2011."
CD-ROM issued with DHHS publication number: DHHS (NIOSH) publication ; no. 2011-177C.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 37).
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (NIOSH, viewed Aug. 28, 2017).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mine explosions > Safety measures.
Mine rescue work > Safety measures.
Mine safety > Study and teaching.
Miners > Training of.
Survival and emergency equipment.
Search for related items by series
- DHHS (NIOSH) publication ; no. 2011-177
- Report of investigations ; 9682
- DHHS publication ; no. (NIOSH) 2011-177.
- DHHS publication ; no. (NIOSH) 2011-177C.
- Report of investigations (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) ; RI 9682.