Geology of the Los Angeles Basin, California : an introduction / by R.F. Yerkes [and three others].
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (vi, A57 pages) : illustrations, maps + 4 plates.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1954.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed September 29, 2014).
Also available online in PDF format from the U.S. Geological Survey Warehouse (http:/pubs.er.usgs.gov/).
"The evolution of a most prolific oil district and the framework for several detailed reports on its geology and gravitational aspects."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages A55-A57).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > California > Los Angeles Basin.
Geology > California, Southern.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 420-A
- Geology of the eastern Los Angeles basin, southern California
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 420-A.
- Geology of the eastern Los Angeles basin, southern California.