Los Angeles river ecosystem restoration integrated feasibility report : final feasibility report and environmental impact statement/environmental impact report : communication from the Assistant Secretary of the Army, Civil Works, the Department of Defense, transmitting the Corps' Los Angeles river ecosystem restoration integrated feasibility report: final feasibility report and environmental impact statement/environmental impact report for September 2015.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:115-29/PT. 1 (Text)||2110-9428||Online document||Available||-|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:115-29/PT. 2 (Text)||2110-94281||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (2 volumes (lxxxv, 3223 unnumbered pages)) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2017.
|General Note:|| "[R]eferred to the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure."
"April 6, 2017."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page, part 1 (GPO, viewed August 18, 2017).
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- House document / 115th Congress, 1st session ; 115-29
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 115-29.