Influences of strip mining on the hydrologic environment of parts of Beaver Creek Basin, Kentucky, 1955-59 / by Charles R. Collier [and others].
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (x, B85 pages) : illustrations, maps + 2 plates.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1964.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 29, 2014).
"Prepared in collaboration with the U.S. Dept. of Interior, Bureau of Sport Fisheries and Wildlife and Bureau of Mines; U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service and Soil Conservation Services; Department of the Army, Corps of Engineers; and the Commonwealth of Kentucky, University of Kentucky, Geological Survey, Department of Conservation, and the Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 427-B
- Hydrologic influences of strip mining
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 427-B.
- Hydrologic influences of strip mining.