Repeatedly Flooded Communities Preparation Act : report (to accompany H.R. 1558) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:115-276 (Text)||2110-9317||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (22 pages).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
"August 15, 2017."
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from caption (FDsys web site, viewed on Aug. 17, 2017).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Flood damage prevention > Law and legislation > United States.
Flood insurance > Law and legislation > United States.
National Flood Insurance Program (U.S.)
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 1st session, House of Representatives ; 115-276
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 115-276.