Bedrock geology of the Kassler quadrangle, Colorado / by Glenn R. Scott.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (60 unnumbered pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1963.
Title from title screen (viewed September 29, 2014).
"A survey of the east flank of the Colorado Front Range with emphasis on the Cretaceous rocks and on structural geology."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 120-122) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Colorado > Douglas County.
Geology > Colorado > Jefferson County.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 421-B
- Geology of the Kassler quadrangle, Jefferson and Douglas counties, Colorado
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 421-B.
- Geology of the Kassler quadrangle, Jefferson and Douglas counties, Colorado.