Molluscan fauna of the Morrison Formation / by Teng-Chien Yen.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 31 pages, 4 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1952.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 29, 2014).
"Illustrations and descriptions of pelecypods and gastropods."
"Summary of the stratigraphy by John B. Reeside, Jr."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 45-47) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bivalves, Fossil > Morrison Formation.
Gastropoda, Fossil > Morrison Formation.
Mollusks, Fossil > Morrison Formation.
Mollusks, Fossil > West (U.S.)
Paleontology > Jurassic.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 233-B
- Shorter contributions to general geology ; 1950
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 233-B.
- Shorter contributions to general geology.