Algebraic and graphic methods for evaluating discordant lead-isotope ages / by L. R. Stieff, T. W. Stern, and R. N. Eicher; prepared on behalf of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, E27 pages) : illustrations.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 24, 2014).
"Algebraic and graphic procedures for the calculation of a concordant age from discordang Pb²°⁶/U²³⁸, Pb²°⁷/U²³⁵, and Pb²°⁷/Pb²°⁶ age data using one to three samples."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page E27).
Search for related items by subject
Lead > Isotopes.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 414-E
- Shorter contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 414-E.
- Shorter contributions to general geology.