Crystalline rocks of the Potomac River Gorge near Washington, D.C. / by John C. Reed, Jr., and Janice Jolly.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, H16 pages) : illustrations, maps + 2 plates.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1963.
Title from title screen (viewed September 24, 2014).
"A description of the rocks exposed in the gorge of the Potomac River below Great Falls, with a discussion of their structural and metamorphic history."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page H16).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Crystalline rocks > Washington Metropolitan Area.
Crystalline rocks > Potomac River Valley.
Geology > Washington Metropolitan Area.
Geology > Potomac River Valley.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Paleozoic.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 414-H
- Contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 414-H.
- Contributions to general geology.