Crystalline rocks of the Potomac River Gorge near Washington, D.C. / by John C. Reed, Jr., and Janice Jolly.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, H16 pages) : illustrations, maps + 2 plates.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1963.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 24, 2014).
"A description of the rocks exposed in the gorge of the Potomac River below Great Falls, with a discussion of their structural and metamorphic history."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page H16).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Crystalline rocks > Washington Metropolitan Area.
Crystalline rocks > Potomac River Valley.
Geology > Washington Metropolitan Area.
Geology > Potomac River Valley.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Paleozoic.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 414-H
- Contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 414-H.
- Contributions to general geology.