Some western American Cenozoic gastropods of the genus Nassarius / by W. O. Addicott.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, B23 pages, 3 pages of plates) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1965.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 24, 2014).
"Pacific coast nassariids, useful in biostratigraphic correlation of upper Cenozoic formations, are reviewed and classified subgenerically. One new subgenus is described, and one is newly named."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages B19-B21) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Gastropoda, Fossil > West (U.S.)
Paleontology > Cenozoic.
Paleontology > West (U.S.)
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 503-B
- Contributions to paleontology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 503-B.
- Geological Survey professional paper. Contributions to paleontology.