Redescription of three species of corals from the Lockport Dolomite in New York / by William Albert Oliver.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, G9, 5 pages of plates) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1963.
Title from title screen (viewed September 24, 2014).
"Descriptions of the syntypes of some corals named by James Hall, 1852."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages G6-G7) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Corals, Fossil > Lockport Group.
Paleontology > Silurian.
Paleontology > New York (State)
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 414-G
- Shorter contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 414-G.
- Shorter contributions to general geology.