Glacial reconnaissance of Sequoia National Park California / by Francois E. Matthes; prepared posthumously by Fritiof Fryxell from Matthes' notes and sources.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (x, A58 pages) : illustrations, maps + 2 plates.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1965.
Title from title screen (viewed September 24, 2014).
"Characteristics and distribution of the ancient glaciers in the most southerly national park of the Sierra Nevada."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page A55-A56) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Glaciers > California > Sequoia National Park.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 504-A
- Shorter contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 504-A.
- Shorter contributions to general geology.