Glacial reconnaissance of Sequoia National Park California / by Francois E. Matthes; prepared posthumously by Fritiof Fryxell from Matthes' notes and sources.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (x, A58 pages) : illustrations, maps + 2 plates.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1965.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 24, 2014).
"Characteristics and distribution of the ancient glaciers in the most southerly national park of the Sierra Nevada."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page A55-A56) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Glaciers > California > Sequoia National Park.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 504-A
- Shorter contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 504-A.
- Shorter contributions to general geology.