Physical and hydrologic properties of water-bearing deposits in subsiding areas in central California / by A.I. Johnson, R.P. Moston, and D.A. Morris.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (x, A71 pages) : illustrations, maps + 14 plates.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1968.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 24, 2014).
"Results of laboratory tests on cores from deposits that in part are compacting, owing to artesian-head decline."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages A70-A71).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Subsidences (Earth movements) > California.
Aquifers > California.
Groundwater > California.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 497-A
- Mechanics of aquifer systems
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 497-A.
- Mechanics of aquifer systems.