Physical and hydrologic properties of water-bearing deposits in subsiding areas in central California / by A.I. Johnson, R.P. Moston, and D.A. Morris.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (x, A71 pages) : illustrations, maps + 14 plates.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1968.
Title from title screen (viewed September 24, 2014).
"Results of laboratory tests on cores from deposits that in part are compacting, owing to artesian-head decline."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages A70-A71).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Subsidences (Earth movements) > California.
Aquifers > California.
Groundwater > California.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 497-A
- Mechanics of aquifer systems
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 497-A.
- Mechanics of aquifer systems.