Geology and petrogenesis of the Island Park caldera of rhyolite and basalt, eastern Idaho / by Warren Hamilton.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, C37 pages) : illustrations, maps + 1 plate.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1965.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 24, 2014).
"A study of the origin and occurrence of the products of eruption and collapse of a large magma chamber in which liquid rhyolite overlay liquid basalt."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages C36-C37).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Idaho > Island Park Caldera.
Rhyolite > Idaho.
Volcanoes > Idaho.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 504-C
- Shorter contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 504-C.
- Shorter contributions to general geology.