Geology and petrogenesis of the Island Park caldera of rhyolite and basalt, eastern Idaho / by Warren Hamilton.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, C37 pages) : illustrations, maps + 1 plate.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1965.
Title from title screen (viewed September 24, 2014).
"A study of the origin and occurrence of the products of eruption and collapse of a large magma chamber in which liquid rhyolite overlay liquid basalt."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages C36-C37).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Idaho > Island Park Caldera.
Rhyolite > Idaho.
Volcanoes > Idaho.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 504-C
- Shorter contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 504-C.
- Shorter contributions to general geology.