Early Permian vertebrates from the Cutler Formation of the Placerville area, Colorado / by George Edward Lewis and Peter Paul Vaughn; with a section on Footprints from the Cutler Formation, by Donald Baird.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, C50 pages) : illustrations, map.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1965.
Title from title screen (viewed September 24, 2014).
"The typical Cutler Formation of Colorado correlates with classic European and with other North American Lower Permian continental formations."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages C49-C50).
Search for related items by subject
Mollusks, Fossil > Cutler Formation.
Paleontology > Permian.
Paleontology > Cutler Formation.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 503-C
- Contributions to paleontology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 503-C.
- Geological Survey professional paper. Contributions to paleontology.