Early Permian vertebrates from the Cutler Formation of the Placerville area, Colorado / by George Edward Lewis and Peter Paul Vaughn; with a section on Footprints from the Cutler Formation, by Donald Baird.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, C50 pages) : illustrations, map.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1965.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 24, 2014).
"The typical Cutler Formation of Colorado correlates with classic European and with other North American Lower Permian continental formations."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages C49-C50).
Search for related items by subject
Mollusks, Fossil > Cutler Formation.
Paleontology > Permian.
Paleontology > Cutler Formation.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 503-C
- Contributions to paleontology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 503-C.
- Geological Survey professional paper. Contributions to paleontology.